Hunter Douglas EverWood® alternative wood blinds
At Decorview, we love selling the best window treatments in the industry. And that includes the entire line of innovative and award-winning Hunter Douglas products.
When our clients choose Hunter Douglas for their homes, they should feel confident that their new blinds, shades, or shutters feature the latest in window treatment technology and design.
Your home deserves the best, so don’t settle for anything less than award-winning. If you’re shopping for custom window treatments for your home, consider one of these products recognized for design excellence.
- 2015 Product of the Year – Window Covering Manufacturers Association
- Best New Technical Innovation – Window Covering Manufacturers Association
Get the ultimate in light control and versatility with Silhouette® Duolite™, which seamlessly combines a Silhouette shading with an independently operated roller shade in a single headrail. The addition of the roller shade enhances the room darkening and privacy benefits of Silhouette, a window treatment style known for softly defusing light, allowing you to create the perfect ambiance with a single solution.
PowerView® Motorization makes controlling and automating your window treatments a breeze. Using a smartphone, tablet or remote control, blinds and shades can be operated on demand or scheduled to move throughout the day automatically, optimizing your home’s privacy, light control and energy efficiency needs. Away from home, use the PowerView® App to control shades from anywhere in the world, giving you peace of mind when you’re away from home.
For the ultimate smart home experience, integrate PowerView® with other home automation systems. PowerView® also works with home devices like Nest to help maintain a comfortable temperature inside your home and provide energy savings year-round. PowerView® motorized window treatments will automatically adjust themselves when your Nest Learning Thermostat senses you are away, and during Rush Hour events.
Provenance® Woven Wood Shades with LiteRise®
- 2015 Best New Technical Innovation (Green Products; Health & Environmental Safety) – Window Covering Manufacturers Association
Woven from natural fibers like bamboo, Provenance® Woven Wood Shades are now equipped with one of the most advanced cordless operating systems – LiteRise®. Raising and lowering shades is as easy as pushing or pulling on the bottom rail; the shade stays positioned exactly where you left it. In addition to convenience, cordless lift systems also increase child and pet safety, as well as eliminate the operating cords that can detract from the beauty of the shade.
The following products received honorable mention in the 2015 Window Covering Manufacturers Association Awards.
- Best New Style Concept (Shadings/Sheers) – Updated Luminette® Privacy Sheers Collection
- Best New Technical Innovation (Shadings/Sheers) – New Pirouette® window shadings headrail design
- Best New Style Concept (Green Products; Health & Environmental Safety) – Designer Roller and Screen Shades with LiteRise
- Best New Style Concept (Cellular Shades) – Solera® Soft Shades
- Best New Technical Innovation – Vertiglide™ System for Duette® honeycomb shades
- Best New Style Concept (Horizontal Blinds) – Modern Precious Metals® Aluminum Blinds with UltraGlide®
- Best New Style Concept (Green Products, Energy Efficiency) – Duette® Architella® Reception™ Fabric
Cover image: Hunter Douglas EverWood® alternative wood blinds